Founded right here in Edmonton, Corporate Business Solutions (CBS) is a true local success story. We take pride in helping businesses of any size and industry find the best possible solutions to enable more efficient and more profitable work through leading edge tools and workflows.
Have you ever considered the impact of great office equipment on the productivity and profitability of an organization? Imagine having a role where you can actively and positively impact the success of your customers by helping them find the right tools and processes to take their business to the next level.
The innovative, passionate, technically savvy team at CBS works hard to ensure our customers have access to best-in-class printing, scanning, mailing and other office equipment solutions. Our offerings include not only equipment sales, but also timely and responsive service and support to ensure our customers can keep their businesses running smoothly.
CBS believes that a great work environment is key to everyone’s success. We provide a tight-knit, team focused atmosphere where we all contribute to the success of the organization. We work hard to ensure that each member of our team has the training and knowledge required to be successful in their role. We are proud to be serving Edmonton-based businesses in their pursuit of excellence and believe firmly in working closely with our local communities.
Based in Edmonton and reporting to the Sales Manager, we currently have full-time, permanent opportunities for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Marketing our line of office equipment products consisting of Copiers, Multi-Function Printers (MFPs), Mailing Systems and Software Solutions in Edmonton and surrounding area, to both existing and prospective clients
- Growing our brand in the Edmonton market through increased penetration within existing accounts and business growth through prospecting new clients
- Generating leads through business-to-business marketing, direct sales techniques, and cold calls on prospective clients
- Providing solutions to both prospective and existing clients to increase their efficiencies in workflow, reducing costs, and improving quality of print documents, along with document management processes
- Providing product information and demonstrations while creating proposals that fit the clients’ needs
- Gaining knowledge of the product line specifications and applications and adapting to information regarding product innovations, competitors, and market conditions to offer best-in-class customer service
- Estimating or quoting prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Providing clients with the highest level of customer service throughout the entire sales cycle, including after sale or signed contracts, to secure long-lasting profitable business partnerships
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, networking opportunities, and programs to capture key demographics
- Documenting sales activity and reporting to sales manager regarding successes/challenges and action plans required to exceed targets in areas related to sales growth and brand awareness
- Managing a portfolio of client information in a CRM tool to maximize the marketing capabilities within the territory
- Utilizing database to update customer contact notes and opportunities in a timely manner
- Degree or diploma in Commerce, Marketing or similar area of study is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business-to-business outside sales. Including cold-calling experience
- Previous experience in business equipment sales an asset
- Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills with ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships
- “Hunter” mentality to find and grow business relationships
- Strong customer service skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-motivated, process driven, and goal orientated team player with winning attitude and positive outlook
- Strong organization, time-management, pressure tolerance, and precision-focus skills
- Proven ability to work unsupervised, including the ability to make good high-production and customer-focused decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Business level computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and basic math skills
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Or apply directly to our online prescreen portal here